U.S. Census will be Interviewing for Census Takers/Enumerators on Thursday, July 25, 2019 from 10 AM to 2 PM in room #115-A at the Lower Shore American Job Center. No Experience Needed!
To be eligible for a 2020 Census job, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a valid Social Security Number.
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Have a valid email address.
- Pass a census-performed criminal background check and a review of criminal records, including fingerprinting.
- Commit to completing training.
- Be available to work flexible hours, which can include days, evenings, and/or weekends.
Most jobs require employees to:
- Have access to vehicle and a valid driver’s license, unless public transportation is readily available.
- Have access to a computer with internet and an email account (to complete training).
For additional information and to apply in advance, please click here.